- Cut the bubble wrap to the size of the window pane with scissors.
- Spray a film of water on the window using a spray bottle.
- Apply the bubble wrap while the window is still wet and press it into place.
- The bubble side goes toward the glass.
- To remove the bubble wrap, just pull it off starting from a corner. You can save it and use it for several years. It does not leave a mess or stains on the window glass.
A few small pieces of double back tape can be helpful on really stubborn windows.
The bubble wrap can be installed in the fall, and removed in the spring. Judging by how mine looks after a year, it may last quite a while.
When you take the bubble wrap down, put a small number in on the upper right corner of each piece of bubble wrap, and write down which window that number goes with on a piece of paper. Save the paper for the installation next fall. This tells you instantly where each sheet goes, and which way its oriented. **builditsolar.com
We are proud to be a leader in the home improvement industry. Our Dallas contractors are happy to help you find the best solution to your personal home needs! Contact Unique Home Build today!