Are You Overwhelmed By The Decisions When Remodeling?
|Kitchen Remodel by Unique Property Builders|
HGTV offers the following suggestions when looking for a kitchen floor.
- Stone or tile is an excellent choice for heavy traffic areas. Ceramic tile is durable and available in assorted colors and styles with the option for decorative borders and designs.
- Limestone is a natural stone that offers an Old World look. It's a porous material that must be sealed upon installation and then twice a year.
- Cork is a durable, versatile material available in a variety of colors. It is water-resistant and reduces impact noise.
- Wood is a popular choice for today's kitchens. It feels good underfoot and creates a warm look. Today's prefinished wood floors withstand heavy traffic and water stains. High-pressured plastic laminates are an alternative that provide the same look for less money.
- Vinyl or resilient flooring offers a variety of styles and colors in either tiles or sheets for those on a budget.